A lot of google chrome users are getting an error of err_cache_miss in google chrome. The main reason why this err_cache_miss issue appears is because of caching issue and not proper loading of pages. This err_cache_miss error is very frustrating and users want to find a solution for this problem as soon as possible.
In this article, we have added 8 easy ways to fix err_cache_miss in google chrome. Follow the simple methods down below to fix this issue in no time.
8 Ways To Fix Err_Cache_Miss Issue In Google Chrome
1. Disabling Cache In Browser
To fix err catch miss with this methods you will have to disable the caching in your web browser. Follow the steps down below to use this method:
- Click on the 3 dots at top right corner of Google Chrome
- Go to More Tools > Select Developer Tools
- Now, Go to Network tab and click on Disable Caching
- err_cache_miss in google chrome will be fixed
2. Reset The Browser
Resetting your complete browser can also fix the issue of err cache miss. To reset your browser follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings of your browser
- Locate Reset And Clean Up and click on it
- Complete the Reset process and the error will be fixed
3. Disable Plugins
Their is quite a good chance that a extension is causing trouble and causing this err_cache_miss error. You will have to disable your extensions one by one until you find which one is causing trouble. Here is how to use this method:
- Click on the 3 dots at top right corner
- Go to more tools > Extensions
- Now disable each extension one by one and check if the err_cache_miss issue
4. Clear The Browsing Data & Clear Cache
In this method you have to clear you browsing history to fix the err_cache_miss issue. Sometimes corrupted files get stored as history in bulk. These files should be deleted from time to time. Go to your browsing history and clear all the history and clear cache as well.
5. Clear Site Storage
If you think you used a website which is causing this trouble then you can delete the data of that particular website. Here is how you can use this method:
- Go to the website which you think caused the problem
- Click on 3 dots at top right corner > Click on more tools > Developer tools
- Select Application Option > Storage > Click on Clear Site Data
- err_cache_miss in google chrome will be fixed.
6. Reload The Page
The reason for err cache miss can be due to server issue or network issue as well. You can try to reload the page after some time. Error might be fixed. This option is also worth giving a shot!
7. Reset Browser To Default Settings
To fix this error, you can simply try to reset the browser to it’s default settings. This will make any kind of wrong setting which you might have done by mistake go away. Try resetting your browser.
8. Change DNS Settings
You can also change your DNS settings to fix this issue. It is quite simple. Follow the steps down below to use this method:
- Right click on the startup icon on your desktop and select Network Connections
- Locate Change Adapter Options and click on it
- Now, select your network and right click on it and select properties
- Further, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on properties
- Put these DNS in the new tab under Use the following DNS server address
Preferred DNS server: 18.104.22.168
Alternate DNS server: 22.214.171.124
If you follow these steps correctly, err_cache_miss issue will be fixed.
These were 8 simple methods to fix err cache miss error. You can try these methods one by one and I am sure one of these will work for you. If you still face any problem, you can tell us in the comments. We will surely help you to fix the issue. I hope this article was helpful to you and if you have any suggestions, you can tell us in the comments.