Are you getting an error Avast UI failed to load? It is a major problem which is found in windows pc which the company couldn’t resolve even in the Windows 10. The Windows 10 is prone to a lot of malware, viruses, spyware and all the other programs which are damaging to the computer. Avast is an antivirus which helps to get through all of these problems and keep you computer safe and malware & virus free to use.
Although, many people are facing an error of Avast internet security UI failed to load. This error shows up and only shows an option to Exit or Restart Service in the dialogue box. This is an error which can lead to allowance of viruses and malware in your computer and is needed to be fixed as soon as possible. The reason this error shows up is due to some inaccurate windows service arrangement.
But how to fix Avast UI failed to load windows 10 error? Don’t worry, we have got you. In this article, we will tell you how you can easily fix the error in no time.
Fix Avast Internet Security UI Failed To Load
To fix this error you just have to follow some simple steps. Here are the steps to fix avast internet security ui failed to load error:
- Open “Run Dialog” by pressing Windows button + R
- Type Service.msc and press ok
- Find “Remote Desktop Services” and double click on it
- Select Startup Type and choose “Automatic” under it
- Once done, restart your computer and open Avast
- Error would be fixed
NOTE: If the error continues to shows up then you can move to next steps. If fixed, no need to do the further steps.
- Open Control Panel > Select Settings > Select Programs > Select Program and Features
- Choose Avast and choose Uninstall or Change Switch
- Now select Change > Select Repair
- Wait for Avast to repair itself and fix error avast ui failed to load windows 10
- Once done, restart your computer, error would be fixed.
Avast is one of the best antivirus that you can find in the market to help your computer safe from malware and viruses. Avast can be used in Windows, Android, iPhone and Mac. It is a very feature rich software and provides features like Sandbox, SafeZone browser, Wifi security scanner, Safezone browser and Password manager.
I hope the error of Avast UI is now fixed in your computer and if you still face the error you can tell us in the comments. We will surely help you to get it fixed.