Android users are facing an issue of Google Play stuck on download pending error because of which they are not able to download the apps they want to use. It seems that the downloading line which is supposed to move is stuck on pending and nothing seems to happen. The reason why this error of Google Play store download pending stuck is still unknown but their are some simple ways to solve this issue.
In this article, we have added 5 different ways to fix Android stuck on download pending error in easy steps. To solve this error you just have to follow the methods we have mentioned below.
5 Ways To Fix Google Play Stuck On Download Pending Error
1. Google Account
First one is pretty simple. You just have to remove your Google account and add it again in your Play Store to fix Google Play stuck on download pending error. Follow the simple steps below to use this method:
- Go to Settings > Accounts
- Click on the Google Account you are using
- Select Remove Account
- Once done, add the same account again
- Try to download the apps now, error will be fixed.
2. Free Up Space
This one is also pretty easy and effective way to fix Google Play store download pending stuck error. Freeing Up some space might help you with this issue. Follow the steps down below:
- Go to Settings > Storage
- Click on Free Up Space
- Select the files, photos and video’s that you don’t need from their and delete them.
- Once done, try to download the apps from the Play Store. Error will be fixed.
3. Update Apps
In this method you will have to update the apps from Play Store and cancel them before once the update starts except the once which were showing Android stuck on download pending error. Follow the steps below as guided to use this method:
- Go to Play Store > My Apps & Games
- Press On Update All
- Cancel all of them once they start to update (except the ones showing pending error)
- The One’s with Android stuck on download pending error should start downloading
4. Google Play Services And Play Store
In this method to fix Google Play Store download pending stuck you have to stop the caching process of Google Play Services and Play Store. Here is how to do it:
- Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications
- Find Google Play Store > Click on Storage & Cache
- Then Click on Clear Cache
- Do the same steps for Google Play Services
- Error Google Play stuck on download pending will be fixed.
5. Update Google Play Store Version
If your phone is asking for a new Android update you should do it. It will most probably fix the issue than you can try to install a previous version as well. A lot of users downloaded the previsos version and the Google Play stuck on download pending issue was resolved.
To download the previous version you can download and install older apk from Google. Just download the previous version of the Android version you already have. You can check the Android version in System settings.
This was the complete article on Google Play Store download pending stuck error. We added 5 easy ways to fix this issue in no time. I hope this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions related to this topic, you can mention them in the comments.