Many of you might have servers from which you wish to recommend the best music to your friends and loved ones. Sharing music by sharing links is a tedious tasks. What’s worse, the recipients might not even click on it. Presenting to you, the groovy bot for discord. In this article we shall discuss what is Groovy and how to add groovy to discord.
What is Groovy?
Groovy is a service that allows you to stream your music online and share it with others on your Discord Server. In comparison to another bot, it supports a wide selection of music websites while also supporting a large number of instructions.
It is easy to get started with Groovy, and you do not have to join up for any services. Plus, there is more. It is completely free! It does, however, have a premium functionality option if you want to be a premium user.
Why should I use groovy discord bot commands?
Using the groovy discord bot commands has various benefits. They are:
- Groovy discord bot commands are among the most stables ones on discord.
- There is no need to sign up to use the groovy discord bot commands.
- It is easy to use since there are no lags.
- There are various features to the Groovy discord app such as changing the volume, etc.
- It also has various sound effects such as increasing the bass, night core and vapor wave.
How to add groovy to discord?
If you are wondering how to add groovy to discord then do not worry because it is an easy process.
- Visit the “Groovy Website“.
- Once you are on the website locate the “add to discord” option and click on it.
- Give Groovy the access to the discord account.
- Congratulations! You can now use Groovy on your discord account.
These steps should assist you with your how to add groovy to discord question.
How to use groovy on discord?
Once you have added the groovy bot on discord, your next question will be how to use groovy on discord. You should know that it is again a straightforward process. Read on:
- You will need to join a voice channel if you are wondering how to use groovy on discord.
- Then, use the –play command to instruct Groovy to play a song.
- When you submit the command, the music bot will instantly join your voice channel and begin playing the song you requested.
List of popular Groovy commands
- Play music button: -play
- Command to make the bot join: -join
- Display the songs in the queue: -queue
- Skip to the next available song: -next
- Change the song to the previous track: -back
- Remove all tracks: -clear
- Skip to your preferred song: -jump and track number.
- Display the available lyrics: -lyrics
- Pause the music: -pause
- Resume the music: -resume
This was the in-detail article on groovy discord bot commands and easiest way to use groovy bot. I hope you found this article helpful and if you have any questions related to this topic then you can mention them in the comments down below.