A lot of ES file explorer users are looking for a way to how to delete files from ES file explorer. Before answering how to delete files in ES file explorer let’s see what is ES file explorer. ES File Explorer is an application which is designed to manage or explore files in Android devices which are designed by the ES Global which is a subsidiary of DO Global. This application does include features such as cloud storage integration, easy transfer of files from Android devices to Windows devices with LAN or FTP and root browser.
Users of ES file explorer are frustrated because they cannot find a way to delete files from ES file explorer. We have added below the complete procedure with the help of which you will be able to easily delete files from ES file explorer. Now let’s see how to delete files from ES file explorer.
Delete Files From ES File Explorer
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to delete files in ES file explorer:
- Open the ES FILE MANAGER
- On left ,scroll down below and further click on TOOLS
- Now, Click on show hidden files and further enable it
- Click on Local > Download
- Now, long press on any file that you want to delete
- Select multiple files with it if you want to delete more files
- Now, click on the bin at bottom and click ok
- Under tools section, select recycle bin and click on clear all
- Click ok and exit ES FILE MANAGER
These were the steps above you need to follow to know how to delete files from ES file explorer and easily delete them.
NOTE: If the recycle bin is greyed, it means that the files will be deleted and won’t go to recycle bin. Also, this method won’t work for apps. For apps follow the method mentioned below.
How To Delete Apps?
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to delete apps in ES file explorer:
- Open your Android device and go to the home screen
- Now, select Settings > Apps > select an app > uninstall
These were the simple steps you need to follow to uninstall apps.
How To Delete Apps From Firestick?
To delete apps from firestick, follow the simple steps below:
- Open your firestick’s home screen
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage installed applications > Uninstall
This was the complete answer to how to delete files in ES file explorer. We also added how you can easily uninstall apps in Android devices and firetv stick. I hope this article was helpful to you. If you are still facing any issues with how to delete files from ES file explorer, let us know in the comments. We will surely help you to fix it.