Paint.net is a great tool which can be used for art work and editing. It is very easy to use paint.net instead of using photoshop to edit images and you can easily use simple functions to edit or draw any image in paint.net. A lot of paint.net users are looking for how to outline text in paint.net. It is an issue which lot of users are facing while using paint.net.
You don’t have to worry as paint.net is a very reupdated software and it is very simple to use paint.net outline text. You just need to follow some simple steps to use paint.net outline text. In this article, we have added how to outline text in paint.net using few easy steps. Just remember to use the latest version of paint.net.
How To Outline Text In Paint.net?
Follow the step by step guide to use paint.net outline text:
- Use text tool and create a text (Tap of letter T from menu to write and text)
- Now, click on the magic wand from the menu and use it to select a text (Use CTRL + click if want to use multiple texts)
- Now select the green + sign icon from layers and make sure layer 2 is selected
- Further, Use Paint brush to fill your text with the color you want the text outline to be (Don’t worry it will not color your text)
- Further, Select from menu Effects > Stylize > Outline
- A dialogue box will appear. Choose the thickness and intensity according to your preference
- After that, press S and click on screen. This will deselect the magic wand and the paint.net outline text will be done
- That’s it, the process is complete
These were the simple steps for how to outline text in paint.net. You need to follow the step by step process provided above to simply do the paint.net outline text. I hope you found the article helpful and if you have any questions, mention them in the comments.