Touchpal is an application which gives out the vibes of some malware. Users of Oppo, Realme and Vivo are facing an issue with touchpal and wondering how to remove touchpal. Users have complained that they see the touchpal icon on the home screen which appears out of nowhere. They say that they did not install it and it installs itself automatically leaving then in wonder and find a way to delete touchpal.
The reason why this happens and touchpal automatically installs itself is still unknown and what is the reason behind it as well. The worst part here is, when the users try to delete or uninstall touchpal, the device won’t let them. Well, don’t worry, we have found a way to uninstall touchpal for those wondering how to remove touchpal. Follow the step by step guide below to delete touchpal from your device.
How To Uninstall Touchpal?
Follow the simple steps below to easily delete touchpal from your device:
- Go to the Phone Settings and then click on the option Security
- Click on the option Permissions and then switch to the Apps tab so that you can manage the permissions that are granted to all the Applications on your device
- Locate TouchPal 2018 option
- Forbid all permissions of this application
- Now, get back to your Home screen, then press and further hold the TouchPal 2018 icon over there and choose the Delete option.
These were the simple steps you need to follow to easily know how to remove touchpal from your device.
We know it is really frustrating to see this option appearing on your device. Following the steps above will make sure you won’t see this option again. I hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions, mention them in the comments down below.