A lot of users are getting Hulu error Code Drmcdm78 issue. The main reason why this Hulu error Code Drmcdm78 is showing up is when the Hulu users try to stream the content. This problem mostly occurs in Linux, MacOS & Windows devices. This error is not specific for any video or channel and you have to fix Hulu Error Code Drmcdm78 for the whole software.
In this article, we have added several ways to fix Hulu Error Code Drmcdm78. You need to follow simple steps to fix this issue in no time. Before that, let’s see the reasons why this problem can occur.
Why Hulu Error Code Drmcdm78 Occurs?
These below are the few reasons because of which the Hulu Error Code Drmcdm78 can occur in your device.
- One reason why this problem occurs is because of cache data and corrupted files in your computer.
- IP or TCP related issues can also cause this error to occur.
- Another reason can be, the server might be down.
- Changes made in your default browser causing the error and not allowing it to run.
7 Easy Ways To Fix Hulu Error Code Drmcdm78
1. Update The Browser
One simple method to fix Hulu error drmcdm78 is to simply update your browser. It will fix the issue if it is because the browser is outdated. To update your browser follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website of your browser
- Download the latest version from there
- Once done, run the browser and run Hulu
- Hulu error drmcdm78 will be fixed
2. Clear Cache Browser
This method is also quite simple. In this method you have to clear cache your browser so that any corrupted file gets deleted with it. Follow the steps below:
- Go to your browser history
- Select all the options including history and cache
- Click on clear browsing history
- Once done, run Hulu, it will work fine
3. Disable Caching
You can also disable cashing to make sure this error doesn’t show up. Follow the steps down below:
- Go to developer tools from browser settings
- Select Application
- After that, click on disable caching
- This will disable caching and error will be fixed
4. Check Hulu Server
In this method you need to check if the Hulu server is responding correctly or not. For that you can use tools like Down Detector. You can use the following link below to check the server. If the server is fine, you can use the methods mentioned other then this to fix the error.
5. Restart Router
You can reset your router to establish a new connection. Restarting the router has fixed this error for a lot of users and you can also try to do it.
6. Resetting Router
If restarting your router doesn’t work for you, try resetting your router to fix Hulu error drmcdm78. Follow the steps below to reset your router.
- Go to your router and locate small hole on the backside of it
- Use a pin to press that button
- Hold the button for 10 to 15 seconds
- LED light will flash in your router which means it has been reset
- Now, try to run Hulu, it will work fine
7. Contact Hulu Customer Service
When nothing works for you, contact the Hulu customer care and tell them about your issue. They will surely help you to get Hulu error code drmcdm78 fixed. Use the link below to contact Hulu customer care:
These were 7 easy ways to fix Hulu error drmcdm78 in no time. You can use any other of these methods to fix Hulu error drmcdm78 issue easily. If you still face any issues, you can comment down below, we will surely help you to fix it. I hope this article was helpful to you and if you have any suggestions, you can mention them in the comments as well.