Some iPhone/iPad users are facing an issue of iPhone says Wifi password is incorrect/ iPad incorrect Wifi password. Whenever a user tries to connect to the Wifi on these iOS devices it says incorrect password. There can be multiple reasons because of which this issue is coming up. Let’s see how you can fix iPhone says incorrect password for Wifi/ iPad incorrect Wifi password error easily. In this article, we have added 5 different ways with which you can easily solve this error in no time.
5 Ways To Fix iPhone/iPad says Wifi password is incorrect
1. Reset The Network Settings
One of the easiest fixes for iPhone says Wifi password is incorrect/ iPad incorrect Wifi password error is resetting the the network settings. Follow these steps to use this method:
- Go to Settings > General > Reset
- Now select Reset Network Settings
- This will fix the iPad/iPhone says incorrect password for Wifi issue.
2. Fix The Network Address
In this method you will have to change the Wi-Fi network address to fix this issue. Follow the steps below to use this method:
- Go to Settings > Wifi
- Press the blue tab with i in extreme right of your Wifi network
- Select Configure IP and change it to Manual
- Now go to your router settings and put same IP as of your Router and press save
- iPad/iPhone says Wifi password is incorrect error will be fixed. You can put the same Wifi password in it as earlier
3. Disable Networking And Wireless
In this method you just have to disable networking and wireless option to fix this Wi-Fi issue for iPhone and iPad. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services
- Now Disable Networking & Wireless Option
- This will fix the Wifi issue
4. Disable The Wifi Assist Option
In this method you will have to disable the Wifi Assist option to fix the issue. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings > Mobile Data
- Go to the bottom and disable Wi-Fi Assist option
- Now, go to Wifi and put the password again
- Once done, you can switch on the Wi-Fi Assist option again
5. Restart Your Device
In this method you can simply try to restart you iPhone/iPad to fix this issue. It can work for you as it worked for few users. It is worth giving a shot.
These were 5 different ways to fix the Wi-Fi error. You can try these fixes and one of these will surely work for you. I hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions in mind, you can mention them in the comments down blow.