If you need to log in to your knbt online banking Portal, we have the most up-to-date and official links. We keep all of our links up to date, so you can be assured that you are using the correct information. Click on one of the links below, and you will be taken directly to the login page for the knbt banking Portal.
What is knbt online banking?
Knbt stands for Karnataka Bank Limited, and Karnataka Bank is a commercial bank. It was Founded in 1906, and it has 987 branches all over India. By market capitalization, it is India’s second-largest private bank.
In 1918, Karnataka Bank opened its first branch at Mangalore (now Mangaluru). Currently, the bank has 12,726 employees and 1023 branches all over India. The bank also offers other services such as personal banking, business banking, corporate banking, private banking, internet banking, etc.
How to Login to Knbt Online Banking Portal?
Step 1: Go to the Official knbt online banking login.
Visit the official website by clicking here. A login form will appear on your screen. Click on the “Login” button in the first field next to “Guest Account.”
Step2: Enter User Name and Password
After clicking “Login,” you will be directed to a new page with username and password fields. Enter your username there and click the “Login” button.” Please enter your password and enter it again in the next field. Then you are directly logged in to your knbt online banking login.
What is the difference between Knbt Online Banking and its Official Website?
As you can see, there is no difference between the knbt banking Portal and Classic. It has some new features like you can do more quick transfers, view account details, etc. But as far as Classic is concerned, Classic still stands for a classic menu with features like a checkbook, deposit book, etc. the features are still available in Classic.
How to view your account details on knbt banking?
The information regarding your account is available on the page you are currently browsing. You can see all of your account details on this page. It also has a lot of other useful information, such as:
- Enter your identification number or PIN code;
- Log in to the “Personnel” section to change your ID, password, and passcode;
- Access the online knbt banking tools;
- Check your account status;
- Receive more information about your bank by filling the form near the Banking Tools section;
- Check the number of ATM transaction withdrawals, mobile TOP up and checkbook requests, bill payment history, and all other account details on a single page.
- You can also view all the upcoming events, such as conference calls, personal banking, etc., on this page that displays important upcoming events regarding your Knbt account;
- You can also view the most updated rates for your bank account.
How to move money between two Knbt Banking Accounts?
You can use the online banking tool to transfer money from one account to another. It is very easy, and there is no need for any other particular software or wallet. First of all, log in to knbt online banking login portal with your login details, and then you go to the “Tools” section on the left-hand side menu bar.