A lot of PlayStation 4 users are getting an error PlayStation 4 error code su-30746-0. This PS4 error su-30746-0 controller not working error can show up while processing latest firmware update for PS4. This issue of PlayStation 4 error code su-30746-0 is making the user experience really bad and users are looking for a solution to PS4 error su-30746-0 controller not working issue.
In this article, we have added how you can easily fix PlayStation 4 error code su-30746-0 in no time. We have mentioned some simple steps that you need to follow to fix this issue.
Fix PlayStation 4 Error Code SU-30746-0
The PS4 you are using is not able to find the file which is required for the software update of system. To update the software, you need to run your PS4 in safe mode. Follow the simple steps below to do the software update in safe mode:
- Turn off PS4
- Once the PS4 is switched off, hold the power button of PS4 until you hear the sound of 2 beeps (one will be immediate and other will be after around 7 seconds)
- Your PlayStation 4 will boot in the safe mode
- Now, connect the DS4 controller with the help of USB cable and further press PS button
- Once done, select the 3rd option which says ” Update System Software”
- After that, select “Update Using Internet“
- PS4 error su-30746-0 controller not working will be fixed
Following the simple steps will fix this issue you are facing. Issue like this occur in all devices and a proper fix can easily remove this issue.
These were the simple steps to fix the issue PS4 error su-30746-0 controller not working. Follow the steps correctly and the issue will be fixed in no time. I hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions related to this topic then please let us know in the comments. We will surely help you fix this issue.