When using the Lorex DVR, you can experience a complex problem to diagnose or fix. The ideal solution would be to reset or restore the DVR system. By doing it, you will delete all data. So, if you want to reset lorex dvr to factory settings without password, you can just read our article carefully. All the questions like “how to factory reset lorex dvr without password” will be explained in detail.
How to factory reset lorex dvr without password?
To reset lorex dvr to factory settings without password, you need to open the recorder and switch on the power button of your DVR to start the process. If you are not sure, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Quick Menu by right-clicking on the Live option.
- Click on the main menu.
- Click on General option in Settings Tab. After that, you have to click on Restore Default and confirm your action.
- Wait till the process is completed, and then you will get a message that Restore Default was successful.
- Finally, click on exit.
The mentioned steps will help you to reset lorex dvr to factory settings without password. If you want more information about how to reset lorex password, get another way to solve it.
How to restore Lorex ECO Series DVR to default settings?
By doing the following steps, you may reset your ECO Series DVR to its factory default settings:
- Login to your ECO Series DVR.
- There is a Main Menu option in the left side of screen.
- Then click on the “Settings” option.
- Find the general tab and then click on Restore default.
- Choose “Yes” option and click the OK button to confirm.
- Once you finish, please wait until the factory default process is complete successfully.
Then you can learn how to reset lorex password and restore lorex dvr to factory settings without password.
How to reset My Lorex DVR admin password?
If you want to know how to reset lorex password by admin access, then you can use the following steps to perform this action:
- Login to your DVR.
- Click on the Main Menu option which is on your screen.
- Then click on the “System” option.
- After that, select “My Settings.”
- From that Click on Reset All to proceed further.
This way you will able to resolve the problem with admin access and restore lorex dvr to factory settings without password.
Why should you reset My Lorex DVR admin password?
As you see, it is necessary to reset the My Lorex DVR admin password for your DVR device. For example, if you lost or forgot your password, the only solution is to do a factory reset. Your access data will be deleted, and you will have to create a new password for the DVR system.
What is Lorex’s default password?
The system user name, by default, is admin, and the default password is 000000. Passwords are necessary to connect to the system on a computer or mobile device, access the Main Menu, and disable passwords by default. The Lorex Secure software may be used to reset the system password if you forget it.