Is your problem, why won’t my ps4 connect to wifi? Is PS4 network failing? Then you have come to the right article to resolve your issue.
Generally, most console or PS4 players use a cable network for their games. However, few gamers rely on their Wi-Fi network for gaming. Sometimes ps4 won’t connect to wifi within time limit. As a result, games fail to run on PS4.
PS4 won’t connect to the wi-fi within time limit?
In case your PS4 won’t connect to internet, try the following solutions:
- Your PS4 is not able to find your network. This is because the router is far away from your console device. The strength is not strong enough to connect to the PS4. So, bring the router closer.
- Your Wi-Fi is not working. Check if other devices are connecting to the Wi-Fi.
- Sometimes the PS4 network is down. In case this happens, PS4 won’t connect to internet. So, you need to check if the PSN servers are undergoing maintenance. To make sure that this is the issue, you have to confirm. To check the status of the PlayStation Network, go to the PlayStation service status page. If there is an issue with the service status, then you will have to wait. And if the service status page fails to load, it implies that there is a problem with your network.
Yet if your PS4 won’t connect to wifi within time limit, try the next solution.
- Restart your router and see if this fixes the problem.
Mostly, the above provided solutions work for majority of the users. If the aforehand mentioned solutions did not resolve your problem, there is one more option to try.
- Sometimes even when Wi-Fi is on, PS4 fails to respond. This might be because your network has bugs. Refresh connection with your ISP by restarting your router. Obtaining a new access could be the answer to your problem.
If you are still bothered by the question why won’t my ps4 connect to wifi, consider this solution?
- When the speed of Wi-Fi is low, the connection fails. The PS4 won’t connect to Wi-Fi this way. You will have to improve the internet speed. Contact your network provider and opt for better packages with higher speed. Or, change your network to a better and faster one.
- When the router is very far, the strength of signal becomes weak. So, always keep your router close to your PS4. This will stabilize the signal and PS4 will connect to Wi-Fi instantly.
- If your router is still unresponsive, get a powerful router that offers a robust and wider signal around the house. Or try getting ethernet for an uninterrupted connection.
Still, struggling to make a connection? Remove the power wire from the power switch completely. Before plugging it back in, wait for 5-10 minutes. Now check if PS4 won’t connect to the Wi-Fi within time limit is fixed or not.
This was the complete article on ps4 won’t connect to wifi within time limit and the solutions on how to fix ps4 won’t connect to internet issue. I hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions related to why won’t my ps4 connect to wifi issue, let us know in the comments down below.