There are a lot of people who are using Windows 10 and facing the issue of windows 10 won’t boot spinning circle. The process of installation was successfully completed and once it was done, the screen was showing the error of Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle which caused the dots to spin and get stuck on loading screen. The users tend to wait for a very long time for Windows 10 loading circle to stop but nothing happen. After waiting for a very long time, they ultimately shutdown or try to restart their computer.
Most of the windows 10 users wonder, is there any way to fix Windows 10 won’t boot spinning circle error? Well, you don’t have to worry as we have added 7 different ways to fix Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle error in no time.
7 Ways To Fix Windows 10 Startup Stuck On Spinning Circle Error
1. Use Windows 10 Recovery Disk
The simplest way to fix windows 10 won’t boot spinning circle error is to use the recovery disk. If you have the recovery disk for Windows 10, just follow these simple steps:
- Insert the recovery disk in CD drive
- Advanced settings will boot up and start to recover your PC/Laptop
- The issue will be automatically fixed in no time
Wasn’t that simple? It is a great method to deal with windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle error. Although, if you don’t have the recovery disk you can move to the next step.
2. Use Startup Repair
It is also an easy method to deal with this problem. For this process, follow these steps:
- Click on Windows button then power button
- Hold the Shift Key and further click on Restart
- Click on Troubleshoot option and the go to the Advanced Options
- Under Startup Settings, find Restart and click on it
- Windows 10 will then start in Safe Mode.
- Then, click on F8 repeatedly.
- Windows will the reboot itself and further restart normally.
By following these steps, windows 10 loading circle error would be fixed. Now let’s move to the next method.
3. Use Ctrl+Alt+Del Keys
This one is also a very simple method to fix windows spinning wheel error in no time. Follow these steps:
- Press the CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at the same time
- Login Box will open
- Further login and the issue will be resolved
It is one of the simplest method to fix windows spinning wheel error.
4. Check The Ram
The reason due to which the windows spinning wheel might be showing up is due to the ram. You can check if the ram installed in your computer might be loose. To check and fix, follow these steps:
- Turn off your computer and remove all the plugs
- Open the case of your computer
- Now remove the ram from your computer and clean it with a cloth
- Now reinstall the ram and close the computer casing
- At last, restart your computer, issue would be resolved
There are times when some errors show due to an hardware issue. If this doesn’t work for you, move to next one.
5. CMOS battery Replacement
Another hardware issue can be in the CMOS battery. If your PC is old then their might be an issue with the CMOS battery. You can replace the battery and most probably if the issue is in the battery then it will be fixed.
6. System Restore
To fix the windows 10 won’t boot spinning circle error you can restore the system to normal state. To do that, follow these steps:
- Hold the power button to shut down your computer
- Now press the power button again to start the computer again
- Repeat the process until a recovery screen appears on the screen
- Now, select advanced repair option and further choose troubleshoot
- Further, click on the option Reset this PC.
- Select Keep my files option
- Now, click on the next button option
- windows 10 loading circle issue would be fixed
These were the simple steps to fix the windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle issue with ease. If any of the options doesn’t work for you, move to the next one.
7. Reinstalling Windows 10
This one is the last option and if any of the above fixes doesn’t work for you, then only use this method. Before reinstalling the windows 10, make sure you take a backup of all the date on your computer in an external Hard drive. You can also reboot the computer to start the windows again from scratch. To reboot, press the power button and hold the shift key with it. Then click on restart. This will reboot your computer.
These were 7 easy solutions to fix windows 10 loading circle error. One of these methods should work for you. If you still face any issues, you can mention it in the comments. We will be happy to help you fix the error.